Immortal-Networkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Immortal-Networkz... Bring the gaming out of you!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Going to war R.I.P. vs TSF

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ares

Going to war R.I.P. vs TSF Empty
PostSubject: Going to war R.I.P. vs TSF   Going to war R.I.P. vs TSF Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 11:06 am

Alliance : REAPER

Leader : Ares

Reason : this is a war game and TSF is the next alliance in line of power. we are allies with RSF so no war is put on them. We are here to show that we are strong and we will fight for power. TSF is the only alliance that is showing any threat to our alliance. so i declare war on TSF.

Date Started : 12/22/08
Back to top Go down
shryry13

PostSubject: Re: Going to war R.I.P. vs TSF   Going to war R.I.P. vs TSF Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 11:16 am

That's weird because we are allies with RSF too.

Thats sort of lame of them.

Anyway. I look forward to this Smile

Best of luck.
Back to top Go down
Gearsofwar

PostSubject: Re: Going to war R.I.P. vs TSF   Going to war R.I.P. vs TSF Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 11:28 am

A threat? against ppl attacking an alliance trying to bully? i damn well hope we are a threat. war is accepted.
Back to top Go down
mansted99

mansted99

PostSubject: Re: Going to war R.I.P. vs TSF   Going to war R.I.P. vs TSF Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 11:39 am

Sure am Honored to go to War with some top Players..? Attacking week members....Maybe you need some more practice...
Back to top Go down
ares

PostSubject: lost reports   Going to war R.I.P. vs TSF Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:24 pm

we are getting alot of non report issues i think this is a bug...i am asking for the with draw of the war not based on the short outcome but until the reports are working right this is pointless.....does the leader of TSF agree?
Back to top Go down
ares

PostSubject: WAR over due to bugs   Going to war R.I.P. vs TSF Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:36 pm

there has been an agreement with Ares and Gearsofwar....the battle reports do not work during war time so we are ending the war in a draw......i Ares leader of REAPER agree to recall fleets and tell alliance members it is over

Ares
Back to top Go down
Gearsofwar

PostSubject: Re: Going to war R.I.P. vs TSF   Going to war R.I.P. vs TSF Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:37 pm

i agree, we will continue at a later date when bugs have been fixed.
Back to top Go down
ares

PostSubject: WAR over R.I.P. vs. TSF   Going to war R.I.P. vs TSF Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:42 pm

Bugs are giving the war trouble so i and Gearsofwar agree war is over....

ENDING IN A DRAW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going to war R.I.P. vs TSF   Going to war R.I.P. vs TSF Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going to war R.I.P. vs TSF
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Immortal-Networkz :: Space Warz (Uni. 1) :: Wars-
Jump to: